Your Time to Shine


I am loving this corner that I found myself in. From the side lines where I sit, I’m loving watching you get bigger and prouder, grow tough scales and learn to breathe fire.

You see, in the almost-six years that we’ve been together, I’ve seen you at your worst. But I have always believed that at your best, you could change the world.

I cannot tell you how proud I am of what you have achieved. There can be no greater enemy than one’s self, which is why there can be no sweeter victory than the triumph over one’s own demons. But I’m not surprised because I have seen this coming. I’ve had faith in you, long before you started believing in yourself.

Okay. This is as far as the drama gets. From this point on, let us celebrate. It’s your time to shine, so here’s to more, sweeter, bigger conquests ahead as you revel in your moment.

1 comment:

The Brewer said...

I could not have done it without you dear. You are my compass, my lighthouse, my rest.

Post a Comment