Nothingness becomes somethingness

Warning: this is also incoherent.

But this is my blog. And I have every right to be as incoherent as I can be. And this being my IP, I have every right to resort to reasonable means to protect this right.

Something's happening to my nothingness of a blog! Kudos to Ronald, who's been having streaks of genius, creativity, inspiration and geekiness in equal parts this past few days. His "condition" has been compelling him to change the face and make tweaks on every blog that he knows the password to.

The facelift has got me writing again. But when I loaded up the page for the first time in weeks, the counter down right caught my attention. I freaked out. Last I remember it said 6 months or something. Now it's 4 months 22 days! Where have I been? Where did the two months go? But every second I'm freaking out is a second lost forever--like a spoken word and its fleeting echo.

Echos.

No comments:

Post a Comment