A requiem for Kiko Rustia


Photo courtesy of http://www.survivorphilippines.tv

I am still in shock as I write this.

Jologs kung jologs but I like watching Survivor Philippines for reasons that I have not yet thought about. I have never been so affected by tribal council until tonight. I hope the castaways who betrayed Kiko are seeing how stupid they are now for being duped by Marlon, who is nothing but a big, fat, useless, good-for-nothing liar. Nothing could be more stupid than falling for such a trap crudely set up by an obviously incompetent pig who knows he can't win any challenge and so he has to resort to scheming.

Over the weekend, while counting down the days to revelation night (remember how Paolo cut off last Friday's episode right before the last ballot was supposed to be read?), BF and I had extensively discussed the permutations, combinations and consequences.

First off, the obvious fact then was that it was a fight against Marlon and Kiko.

If Kiko were to be voted off, it would have to take two Naak members conspiring with the three Jarakay members to muster the required number. If they are successful, all alliances will be broken, and each castaway will have to fend for themselves to make it through every tribal council.

If, on the other hand, the Naak members are sensible enough to stick to the plan, they are assured that they will not be voted off until the last of the Jarakay members is gone. After which, it will be every castaway's game, which is fair enough, I think. 

This means that the traitors would have had a better chance (one out of six as opposed to one out of eight) of becoming sole survivor had they stuck to the plan.

But they are stupid. And what can you expect of stupid people?

Anyways, the die is cast, and Kiko moves on from the camp to the jury, leaving only Nanay Zita and JC as the only morally upright and worth-watching castaways in the show. (The others, especially Kaye, Chris, and Marlon make me want to throw up.)

For Kiko, life probably has better things in store for you, as with Mommy Zita and JC (who, I read somewhere will eventually become sole survivor.)

For Marlon, Kaye and Chris, be careful when you go out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the taongbayan are aching to get their hands on you. For Marlon, this wish is especially for you: I hope you have nothing but my wrath to eat for the rest of your life.

Para sa ating lahat, a lesson learned: Nothing is what it seems.

1 comment:

Tarcs said...

Allen: I was on the treadmill in the gym kanina, this guy comes up, kumaway. He looked very familiar so kumaway din ako para di masabing nagsusuplado ako. It turned out pala he was waving to the person on the next treadmill. And then I realized - hindi ko nga pala sya kaibigan, he looked familar kasi he was the Kiko guy from Survivor - tarcs :-)

Post a Comment